- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @botherer well that made me cry. Thanks for the honesty and vulnerability. Mucho love. 2 days ago
- @bt2bn why are we moving again??? “@Visitlondonroad: Coming to London Road in April! makerclub.org/makerlab-hq/” 3 days ago
- Look weather, if you are going to snow, do it properly so we can have fun and @bt2bn can have a snow day. Not this rubbish light dusting. 5 days ago
- @davebish no it's just about attending church ;) hehe. Loved this :) 1 week ago
- @botherer I think @bt2bn would love to join :) 1 week ago
Tag Archives: binface
Thankful for… Lazy Saturday morning with Binface, asking each other the questions from the weekend section of the Guardian, chatting about ‘The God I don’t Understand’, trying to hold the questions together with trust in a God who is in … Continue reading
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
The utter, utter hilarity of the letting agent today. Really, are you SURE you want this dump? Really? The buzz, the fear, the joy, the insanity, the feeling of free fall as we jump. Telling all this to Binface and … Continue reading
Relief that I’m not really that mental after all. Enjoying the sunshine and exercise kick this morning. Binface, B, Brighton beach and pretty singing. The first shakeaway of the year. Nutella and malted milk biscuits. Mmmm.