- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Clinging to a God who took on flesh, who fell down and cried and was sad. He's here. Emmanuel. wp.me/p2H5D9-QQ 3 hours ago
- Lovely day celebrating 5 years of me and @bt2bn :) thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2014/12/19/the… 1 day ago
- @alicecrumbs so encouraged to hear - all too often school is painted as a horrible place, love the positive experience :) 1 day ago
- 5 years since the I will's, the promises of whatever, whenever, whereever, I am yours... Here's to 5 years of me… wp.me/p2H5D9-QM 2 days ago
- Urgh just dreamt I was being taken hostage by son1 and he was taking over the world. Hmmm. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.