- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- RT @FestiveUK: Chaplains, youth workers, parents of sixth formers, church members, church leaders, school and college staff- for you http:/… 5 hours ago
- “@bt2bn: Who's for some conker tea? wp.me/p4Yijq-10 New parenting post from yesterday.” 1 day ago
- Another Saturday night. Reflections on another week of waiting... wp.me/p2H5D9-PJ 2 days ago
- Chilling in Stanmer park enjoying some calm before the storm :) 2 days ago
- Very much enjoyed meeting the lovely @swdoherty today and looking forward to his chat with Steve Chalke tonight on sexuality and the church 3 days ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.