- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- RT @sueperkins: Iain's Alaska was out of the freezer for 40 secs. That's it. No sabotage. 40 secs of normal temp would NOT be enough to red… 15 hours ago
- Manufactured fun vs imagination. Guess who wins ;) “@bt2bn: Rides outside supermarkets wp.me/p4Yijq-w” 1 day ago
- Fighting the gender wars one tea cup at a time... “@bt2bn: Are teapot sets toys for girls? wp.me/p4Yijq-k” 3 days ago
- RT @bt2bn: And with a better link .. aboyforeachhand.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/wai… hopefully! 4 days ago
- The husbandface blogs... “@bt2bn: ... thought I'd start a parenting one as well. aboyforeachhand.wordpress.com” 4 days ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.