- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- RT @caiobhe: Please sign this if you haven't already done so. We can't stand back and ignore what is happening to refugees. https://t.co/vk… 1 day ago
- RT @swdoherty: Please consider signing this petition for govt to accept more asylum seekers & increase support for refugee migrants https:/… 1 day ago
- Launching out into the new term with hope and some trust that the sacrifices made are worth… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2015/08/31/set… http://t.co/SeYRv9LOnl 3 days ago
- Loving Bing at the cinema this morning. If anyone can explain the dynamics of relationship here I'd be v grateful! twitter.com/dukeofyorks/st… 4 days ago
- @Ed_Goode aw fanks ed :) 1 week ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.