- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Paying attention 42 wp.me/p2H5D9-SS 18 hours ago
- Paying attention 41 wp.me/p2H5D9-SR 18 hours ago
- “@bt2bn: My son wants to know if I can take him to work as he climbs into my backpack and trys to close it. http://t.co/VsXYuCSVcp” 2 days ago
- Life with the tiny people. wp.me/p2H5D9-SO 2 days ago
- Paying attention 41-46 (the catch up sessions...) wp.me/p2H5D9-SL 2 days ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.