Tea is a good invention. I recommend anyone passing this way to sit down with a nice cup of tea. That’s all.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Son1 just slept all the way through for the first time in a month or so! It's a Christmas miracle :) 21 hours ago
- @davebish phew! 1 day ago
- Argh. Just realised I must not look at the internet again until we have watched the apprentice final and homeland finale tmw. Everyone shhhh 1 day ago
- A bit depressing“@Independent: Tonight will be one of the longest nights in 4.5billion years i100.io/aF46KvJ http://t.co/SbBM1oe5KV” 1 day ago
- Pondering the hope of Emmanuel on this last weary Sunday of Advent. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2014/12/21/a-g… 1 day ago